With six award-winning news and entertainment publications, DPI is committed to Southwest Washington. We live and work in the communities we serve, and we care very much about the people, the towns and the businesses in this area. All of us at DPI have invested our efforts and committed our future to our Southwest Washington communities. We're very proud of our publications, and invite your comments, complaints and suggestions.
- Locally Owned (no other newspaper in the area is)
- The East County Journal is the Legal Newspaper for Lewis County. (That means that all legal notices for Lewis County will be published in The East County Journal. If you want to know what's happening in Lewis County Government, turn to The East County Journal. The Journal is also the legal newspaper for Morton and Mossyrock, the Morton, White Pass and Mossyrock School Districts and Lewis County Hospital District #1.)
- With a combined circulation of over 27,000, DPI publication cover more territory than anyone else in the area! That means more information for our readers, and better results for our classified ads and display advertisers!
- Offices in three location provide convenience for our clients.
- Award winning news, advertising and photography are the hallmarks of all DPI publications. We take great pride in our quality, accuracy and credibility.
- Each month, south Thurston County residents receive the Tenino School District and the Rochester School District newsletters inside the Tenino Independent and The Rochester Sun News.
- DPI Employees volunteer many hours to their communities. We pride ourselves in giving our time and talents to our hometown area. We feel very strongly that it is an honor as well as a responsibility to serve.
The East County Journal
The East End Extra
The Guide and Classified
The Tenino Independent
The Rochester Sun News
The Skamania County Pioneer
Business to Business
Lewis County's ONLY
Locally Owned Newspapers!
Chehalis 429 N. Market Blvd., Chehalis, WA 98532 360.748.6848
Morton 278 W Main, P.O. Drawer M, Morton, WA 98356 360.496.5993
Thurston County 297 W Sussex Ave., P.O. Box 4004, Tenino, WA 98589 360.264.2500
Skamania County 198 SW Second St.,
P.O. Box 219,
Stevenson, WA 98648 509.427.8444